Thank you to everyone who was able to join me in the live session on Saturday last week! People asked great questions, and for me, it was a great opportunity to share the knowledge that I have gained in this process and provide relevant information, based on the Master Material List that I have also created. In this session, I discussed the study material prices, how I used them in each exam, the ideal formats, and studying for specific items efficiently.
The Master Material List was a list and resource I put together to provide a comprehensive, one-stop solution for those trying to buy and understand ARE study materials. The list shows the material formats, the exams each one was used for, rental options, and prices. I have also included free materials I used within this list. You can get your copy here for free, and read along with the video replay of the live session.
In addition to the Material Management Session, during the event I also launched and shared my new course, The PcM Project.
This is a new program hosted by RMSM Studio and is designed for architecture professionals who work full-time and struggle with time management, material management, and motivation within the ARE exams. This course focuses on the ARE 5.0 Practice Management exam (PcM), as it is the exam that most people start with, for good reasons (which I explain in this video). It launches on October 3rd, 2022 and ends on November 8th, condensing the study process into just 6 weeks for one exam!
When I first started studying for PcM, I was definitely overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of study materials available out there, and how no idea how to structure my study time, and incorporate it into my work schedule. I recommend that you join the course if you can check off at least three of the following:
- I don’t know which materials to study and in what order
- I have to work full-time while I study for these exams
- I am struggling to focus on the materials
- I don’t feel motivated to study
- I need coaching to help explain difficult concepts and why they are relevant to the exam
- I don’t know how to use the study materials effectively
- I struggle with a language barrier and would be glad to have a support group to help me understand the terms and practices that we study
- I need a one-stop solution for the PcM study process
If three or more of these thoughts resonate with you, I highly recommend you look into this course and see if it is a good fit for you!